Monday, November 1, 2010

extra generic brands from the dollar store

Has anyone noticed the extra-generic brands from the dollar store?  What is up with that?  I was looking through the pop (soda, soda pop, whatever) and all it had on it was cola.  Please.  Cola?  And then there's the knock-off feminine products.  I'm surprised that there isn't something labeled "sticky underwear napkins" or "cotton plug with a fuse".  Ridiculous.  And the knock off Tylenol?  "Headache Relief capsules".  Don't get me wrong, I love to shop at the store, but it blows my mind how they have to name things these names.  I almost go there to find the funniest off-brand I can find. 

In other news, my PCOS has been flaring up today, resulting in lots of abdominal pain, as well as lower back pain.  It's no cake-walk having this condition.  It hurts in my lower abdomen, and it can be debilitating.  So debilitating in fact, that I have to lay in bed till it passes. Many people don't understand it, but it's not fun.

What else has really been bothering me lately is people who expect you to do something for them, and then when you cannot, they get upset and throw it up in your face.  Or, they think you're too gullible to say no, and then get upset when you stand up for yourself.  Ugh. 

I'm craving a Dr. Pepper.  I'm gonna go get one and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment