Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Interesting thoughts and ideas

Have you ever thought what it'd be like if your life suddenly changed?  For example, say you're poor.  What would you feel like waking up a millionaire the next morning?  Or-what if you were filthy stinkin' rich, and you woke up poor as a church mouse?  Would your friends change, or would you just be in awe of what you have gotten into, either way?  I've been thinking about that-I wish one morning, my husband and I would be able to wake up filthy stinking rich.  He and I both don't want to be rich to show it off to people, we want to have nice things-who doesn't?  We want to use the money to glorify the name of our Lord.  Right now, he and I are so poor-but we're madly in love with each other.  He and I don't ask for much, we have the Lord in our hearts, a little food in our belly, and each other.  That's all we want. 

If he and I did have plenty of money, the first thing I would do would get the medical treatment I need in order to be healthier.  As many of my readers (ha) know, I suffer from PCOS.  It gets painful at times.  The cysts have been acting up and has been causing me pain.  Since I am uninsured, I cannot afford to go to the doctor for trivial things-they'd tell me to just deal with it and go home.  So I have been downing tylenol and ibuprofen like candy to just ease the pain a notch or ten, and have been trying to use the heating pad to keep the cramping to a minimum.  It's barely helped-but this too shall pass.

I have also been thinking of taking up writing stories again.  That's something I've always loved to do.  Some people its art, others music.  My niche is writing.  When I'm writing about fictional characters and their problems, the stresses and strains of living penny by penny just slip right out of my mind. 

What do you all do to ease your stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment