Sunday, November 14, 2010

on birth control, nausea, PCOS and school

Wow...it's been quite a couple of days.  I'd been having quite a bit of trouble with my PCOS flaring up, but my ever-loving husband pointed out that I ought to try the birthcontrol that I had stashed in the closet since May of 2009, and I took his word for it.  Within 30 minutes of me taking the first pill, the pain went away immediately.  Which surprised me, to say the least.  Since the 10th of this month, I've not had one ovarian pain.  Except for the lower back pain (which is cured with tylenol and ibuprofin, and tylenol pm as needed) and the moodiness along with the extreme nausea (which I think is caused by the hormones that my body isn't used to), I've been doing fantastic. 

On the ever-popular social networking site that I belong to, I'm getting tired of the drama.  I've been thinking about deleting my own personal site on the site that remains FACEless (ahem)...but it's sad, really, because I don't want to give up the progress I've made with one of the better known games on there.  I've put a lot of time into that game and the site itself, and a lot of personal family and friends are on there that I don't have regular contact with otherwise.  Not enough people read this blog, which is ok I guess for a starter, but still.... I dunno. 

Whaddya ya'll think?

No comments:

Post a Comment