Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Keepin on Keepin on

My classes for next semester are things I'm very much so interested in.  I had my schedule done up yesterday, and I am quite pleased with the outcome if I do say so myself.  Moving on, the storms that rolled through yesterday and last night were ferocious.  One funny thing that did happen (which isn't funny when you really think about it) yesterday was that I was standing outside drinking coffee, waiting on hubby to get back up.  The neigbors were walking up to the store along the sidewalk, and the wind was whipping super hard.  The construction crews had been doing work along our road, so naturally they had road work signs up.  The wind was so hard that right when the neighbor (one had went on ahead, and the other was heading back) walked right by the sign, it flew off.  I thought he'd pass out, it scared him so bad.  Hubby said that when he come up, the neighbor was sitting on their porch, shakily smoking a cigeratte.  Bless his heart.  It would have scared me too, but I was laughing too hard at his reaction. 

I had the hiccups for about two hours tonight.  The only thing that helps me is guzzling water.  I drank about 4 bottles of water within 2 hours.  Bah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment