Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PCOS-do you know what that is?

I dropped one of my classes at school.  It was a math class-something I am so very bad at that it's really worrisome.  I cannot subtract, divide or mulitply.  Lord knows I've tried to learn those three things, and Lord knows that I didn't want to drop that class, but my grade was suffering so badly that I had to do it or risk dropping my GPA.  Fellow college students know what I'm talking about.  My other classes are going beautifully, I love the subject matter and what is discussed in the class; and plus, there's plenty of writing essays and things like that.  Since I love english and writing, that's not a problem at all.  :)

Everything else is just going great, except for the fact that I've been having excruciating pains in my ovaries due to the PCOS (clicky) that I suffer from.  It happens with every cycle...2 or 3 weeks before my monthly comes, I suffer from horrible horrible cramps that about make me go to the emergency room.  If I was to go to the hospital, they'd refer me to my regular OBGYN (which I don't have) and then follow up with my regular MD (which I also do not have since I can't afford healthcare, much less a hospital stay-which defeats the purpose). 

Laundry day is tomorow.  I'm glad to be able to get that mountain of laundry out of the way.  Time to sign off for now, I'm so very tired, and the bed is calling my name.  Goodnight world, Jesus loves you! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment