Monday, October 18, 2010

My thoughts on crossword puzzles, headaches, diet sodas, and stress.

Is it wrong to use crossword puzzles as a stress reliever?  I can't help but feel so....old when I am doing my puzzles, but I can't help it.  Here lately, panic attacks have been waking me up out of a sound sleep, and between reading books and doing crossword puzzles, it's getting aggravating.  Don't get me wrong, I think they're soothing-but if I was to go to the doctor and tell him or her my symptoms, they would immediately suggest I see some sort of psychotherapy for my "anxiety issues" and prescribe me an antidepressant to help with the symptoms, while the medicine will change my brain chemistry and they'll have to give me more medicine to combat the side effects of the aforementioned medicine that was supposed to help in the first place!  And then there's the headaches.  Oh, the agonizing headaches.  I have tension headaches all the daggone time, and they're aggravating in themselves.  My husband, my dear sweet precious husband, has rubbed my neck numerous times to help relieve the tension, but every day they come back.  So then I have to resort to go lying down and trying to get rid of the headache just by relaxing.  Does anyone have any natural remedies for stress?

I have been researching the things that are in diet sodas.  That is another thing that gets me on my soapbox.  I won't go into too much detail, but my precious husband had to go through aspartame poisioning and withdrawel because he drank a certain diet soda that caused him numerous health complaints.  You can read about the poision here, here and lastly-this is a very informative site to share with everyone.  I recomend everyone to read through the sites and share them with their families and friends.  Aspartame is nothing but a sheer poision, and everyone needs to know the dangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment